1. Term of Lesson Contract is 10 weeks, and expires on the day that ten weeks passed after the very first lesson.
2. Lesson fees per each student are for Semiprivate Course: $380 per 8 lessons for 3 students course/7 lessons for 2 students course, and due 72 hours before the first lesson of each course. You can pay on line with PayPal (www.paypal.com pay to firstname.lastname@example.org), cash or check (pay to JLC).
3. Your lesson schedule is 110 minutes for a lesson, once a week, and for seven weeks.
4. Lesson fees are not refundable after your register. Only when a whole course is cancelled by Japanese Language Center (JLC), you have refund-in-full.
5. If you must miss a lesson and cancel the lesson, it is your responsibility to contact your partners and call us 425-891-2129 or send email to us, email@example.com 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson. We will reschedule the lesson you miss only when you provide us a notice of the cancellation 24 hours in advance with your partners' agreements. Otherwise neither reschedules nor refund.
6. Lessons cancelled by the instructor will be rescheduled at the earliest time that is mutually convenient for the student and instructor.
7. You have to complete 8 lessons for 3 students course/ 7 lessons for 2 students course within ten weeks maximum from your very first lesson. If you don't complete all lessons within the term, we will not make up the remaining lessons. Even if you give us early notice about your absence, there is no make-up, no reschedule, nor refund for the remaining lessons after the term (ten weeks) passed from your very first lesson. If you would like to start your lesson again, you have to pay the lesson fees again.
8. We require a 7-days notification of your intention to discontinue lessons. You must notify us by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 425-891-2129.
9. Your lesson schedule is as follows at this point.
10. You have to attend with your own textbook or studying materials. Lesson fees do not include the price of textbook or other material cost. When we supply textbook or other materials, you are responsible for the expense.
11. We open the door for the students to come in 10 minutes before the class and close the door 10 minutes after the end of class.
12. You are expected to arrive at class on time. We cannot refund or make up for your late arrivals or early releases.
13. If nobody shows up in 30 minutes after the lesson time without any notice, the lesson will be canceled automatically and we will not make up nor refund.
14. We don't allow students use the premises for self-study. If you have a gap between lessons, you have to spend the gap somewhere else and come again.
15. If a student needs a ride, please make sure to drop off/pick up on time. Otherwise we treat an early drop off/late pick up (more than 10 minutes) the same as a private lesson and charge $45 per 55 minutes.
16. If you have any questions or comments concerning these policies, please do not hesitate to discuss them with us.